Consumer Rights Notices

Your Gardonville Cooperative Telephone Association customer service representative has a basic responsibility to answer your questions and resolve your problems. If you are not satisfied, feel free to ask for a supervisor or manager. If you are still not satisfied, you have the right to file a formal complaint with the appropriate public commissions. The addresses and phone numbers are:

Federal Communications Commission

1919 Main Street NW

Washington, DC 20554



MN Public Utilities Commission

160 East Kellogg Road

St Paul, MN 55101